Max Turnow has created businesses he sold for over a million dollars 3 times and he’s not even 30! Focusing on trends he operates globally, providing solutions for under-met needs as the pandemic and technology continue radically reshaping how we get things done. Now he’s running an 8 figure business with 30 employees completely virtually, growing revenues well into the double digits.
Max's goal is to be a billionaire, and possibly the next Jeff Bezos. He doesn’t just goal it – he’s planning for it. In this podcast he gives his perspective to challenges entrepreneurs face, and how programs like his and Spark Partners help companies succeed.
- The role of social media in quick success
- Why regulators and politicians cannot stop the global trends
- Why you need to move quickly
- How to remove your blinders to see opportunities right in front of you
- How aggressively are you using social media?
- Are you thinking globally for sales this year? If not, why not?
- Can you define how trends shape your business?
- Do you have a plan to become a billion dollar company? Why not?